Maintenance Operation Level 2 Diploma at Warwickshire College Group
This course will prepare you for work in various occupational areas such as brickwork, woodwork, painting and decorating and basic plumbing
- Know how to carry out safe working practices in construction
- Knowledge of information quantities and communicating with others
- Knowledge of building methods and construction technology
- Carry out small-scale masonry trade repairs
- Carry out small-scale painting, decorating and associated trade repairs
- Carry out small-scale plastering trade repairs
- Carry out small-scale wood trade repairs
If you are an existing student you can complete a progression application which will be followed up by an interview.
If you are new to our college you can register your interest by completing our online application form. Click 'apply now' (top right of screen). You will receive a confirmation email from our student recruitment team along with an invitation to visit the college for an interview and to obtain more information about the course. Alternatively you can call the college and an application form will be sent to you.
You will be assessed by a combination of practical assignments, written assessments and on-line tests
WHAT CAREERS CAN I GO ON TO?
You could progress onto an apprenticeship or employment in the construction industry in general maintenanceWHAT FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES ARE THERE?
You could progress onto the BTEC Level 3 Diploma in construction and the built environment or progress onto a specialist construction trade qualification
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.