Horticulture Level 3 90-Credit Diploma at Berkshire College of Agriculture
Horticulture & Countryside have excellent resources which include:
- Fantastic grounds and wider estate
- Knowledgeable staff with practical industry experience
- Links to various locations and businesses to provide project opportunities
- Good industry links to aid successful employment
- Fully operational Retail Glasshouse
- Extensive landscaped grounds created and maintained by students
- Use of industry standard machinery and equipment
Many of our courses also offer NPTC Certificates of Competency in aspects such as Basic Chainsaw operation, Crosscutting, Brushcutter, Knapsack Sprayer and more.
This is a highly regarded course for students who want to develop a range of skills to transfer into the landscape, environmental, horticultural and design industry. Students have the opportunity to learn their skills within the beautiful grounds, greenhouses, sports pitches and large estate that makes up our campus. Past students are working in botanical and historic gardens, conservation trusts, garden centres, landscape teams, green roof companies and running their own successful businesses.
Four passes at GCSE Grade C or above, to include maths and English, OR Level 2 at ‘Merit’ or above, or equivalent.
You will be well placed to find a job in the industry and may wish to progress to Higher Education or undertake a Garden Design course to further your skills and employability.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Berkshire College of Agriculture directly.