Bricklaying Level 3 Diploma at Train4All Limited
This City & Guilds Level 3 course is designed to provide you with further theory and practical knowledge to ensure that once you leave the Academy you are confident in all aspects of your chosen trade. Once completed this may allow you to progress onto a Site Management qualification.
You will study the following units during your programme:
- Safe working practices in construction
- Information, Quantities and Communication
- Building Methods and Construction Technology
- Structural and Decorative Brickwork
- Repair and Maintain Masonry Structures
- Erect Complex Masonry Structures
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Train4All Limited directly.