Customer Service Apprenticeship Intermediate Level 2 at Derwentside College
An Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service is suitable for you if you are interested in working in a variety of customer service roles including reception, administration, call centres, retail and commercial organisations.
The Intermediate Apprenticeship programme requires achievement of the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service – combined (Competence and Knowledge) Qualification
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (Level 1)
- Recognition of Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Knowledge of Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- All learners starting an Intermediate Apprenticeship programme must be employed in the relevant vocational area at the start of their programme.
- An offer may be made subject to successful Initial Basic Skills Assessment which demonstrates at least working towards Level 1 Literacy and Numeracy.
- If the learner is assessed at below this level, an offer may be made on condition that the learner attends support workshops to achieve the required skills level.
Some elements of the course are assessed via successful achievement of workbooks and examinations.
Completion will enable employees to progress to roles with additional responsibilities and to pursue a career in customer service.
Progression to a higher level apprenticeship may be possible for those with suitable employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Derwentside College directly.