Multi-Skills Construction Apprenticeship at Moorlands College (BCB)
This apprenticeship has limited places and is available to learners who are looking to have a career within the contruction industry.
On completion of this course you will gain:
- Level 2 Diploma in Multi-Skills
- Level 2 NVQ iin Multi-Skills
- Level 1 Award in Employee Rights and Responsibilities
What ever level you are working at in Maths & English, we will offer you additional functional skills to you so you can improve and /or stretch your abilities in either or both Maths & English
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills Maths Qualification
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills English Qualification
The application is in 4 steps
1) Complete the application form
2) Initial Assessment (Literacy and Numeracy) RELAX This is just simply for us, so we get an idea as to what Level you will be working at.
3) Induction - This is a relaxed overview of the course, what it involves and most important ... if it's the right course for you
4) Trial - During your trial, we monitor your time keeping, attendance, attitude and behaviour and various other things. As well as this, you will gain from your trial a taster of what we have to offer. At the end of this trial period you’re are guaranteed an interview .
Hours: If you gain an Apprenticeship, you will be working 30 to 37 hours per week .
Pay: National Minimum Wage for Apprentices.
You can find out the rates by going to the Government website: https://ww.gov.uk/national-miimum-wage -rates
To apply for this Apprenticeship call 01226 785494 to request an application form
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Moorlands College (BCB) directly.