Level 2 Plumbing & Heating Apprenticeship at ProCo NW Ltd
This apprenticeship is suitable for young people who would like a career in the plumbing trade.
The Apprentice will be taught how to fit water-based systems and products including: sinks, toilets, showers and water radiator.
Units also include:
- Understand how to apply environmental protection measures within mechanical engineering services
- Understand and carry out site preparation and pipework fabrication techniques for domestic plumbing and heating systems
- Understand and apply domestic cold water systems installation and maintenance techniques
- Understand and apply domestic hot water systems installation and maintenance techniques
- Understand and apply domestic central heating system installation and maintenance techniques
- Level 1 or 2 in English and maths or a GCSE A-D in each of the following subject areas: a communication subject, maths and either a science or technical-based subject
- Employment in the plumbing industry
- Practical assessment
Once the apprentice has completed their level 2 apprenticeship they can progress onto either:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Plumbing & Heating
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Domestic Heating
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.