Business Pathway Combined BTEC & A Level at East Berkshire College
Studying a Business pathway allows students to develop a wider knowledge and understanding of Business organisations and practices.
This route is the ideal way to combine courses that will work together to improve your prospects for employment and progression to Huger Education.
The course offers an insight into all aspects of business.
For the BTEC part of the course, You will study four mandatory units and two specialist units.
The mandatory units cover the fundamentals of business such as
- The Business Environment
- Business resources
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Communication.
Please see the individual A Level course subject factsheet for information on what is covered.
All our A Level candidates must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs including Bs or above in maths, English and sciences.
- Students undertake six units for the BTEC where they present evidence based on real life work and studies.
- Assessment for the A Level will be dependent upon the subject and may include coursework and examinations.
- Progression onto Apprenticeships or Higher Education Degrees in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing
- Employment in the Banking sector, Marketing, Business Administration, Marketing, Retail
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Berkshire College directly.