Health & Social Care Level 1 Diploma at East Surrey College
Mandatory and specialist units: Communication; Managing your health at work; Preparing and learning from work placement; Creative activities for children; Promoting healthy eating in care; Personal care in health and social care.
- Four GCSEs grade A*-E, an interview, an interest in Health & Social Care and a clean DBS check
- Positive reference from school, including high level of attendance and punctuality
- You will need to source a minimum of 30 hours work experience
Coursework, practical activities, and work experience.
Health and Social Care Level 2 BTEC Diploma or Children and Young People’s Workforce CACHE Level 2 Certificate. In order to progress, you will need to achieve a high level of attendance and punctuality, and a positive reference from your tutor.
- Uniform - Polo shirt and optional fleece; you are expected to wear appropriate trousers/skirt and shoes
- Stationery – USB, pens, paper, ring binder, dividers, plastic wallets, etc
- Access to internet and IT is an advantage
If you have any outstanding queries please contact our Client Services team on 01737 788444
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Surrey College directly.