Warehousing and Distribution - Level 2 at South Devon College
During this apprenticeship you will learn various skills relevant to business operations, as you maintain equiptment, manage stock, audit inventories, process returned goods and manage the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods. Depending on your employer you may also be required to operate specialist machinery. You will contribute to effective working relationships with your colleagues while maintaining a healthy, safe and secure work environment. This qualification is designed to provide you the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the industry, with a full insight into the principles and processes of warehousing.
What will I learn?
- Health and safety
- Processing orders for customers
- Effective working relationships
- Providing customers with information and advice on goods and services
- Maintaining hygiene standards in handling and storing goods
- Stock levels and stock records
- Maintaining the cleanliness of equipment
- You will be required to be working towards achieving Maths at Level 1
- You will be required to be working towards achieving English at Level 1
- You should have a genuine interest in this subject
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.