Hospitality Services - Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 at Easton & Otley College
This apprenticeship is for any staff whose job involves multi-skilling across different departments The objectives of the course are to develop practical skills and knowledge required to work across different roles, covering food and beverage service, food preparation and other hospitality functions to suit the type of business.Suitable For
Those seeking or employed within the hospitality industry, working across a range of job roles.
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hospitality Services
- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Hospitality Services)
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Mathematics
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES
- Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
- Prepare and cook meat and poultry
- Work effectively as part of a hospitality team
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Maintain food safety when storing, holding and serving food
- Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to clarify course suitability.
- Entrants must have the ability to achieve Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and be able to manage the requirements of a Level 2 vocational qualification.
- Apprentices need to be employed for minimum of 30 hours a week in the industry with a contract of employment.
Apprentices successfully completing the Intermediate Apprenticeship have opportunities to progress within the industry by continuing onto the Advanced Apprenticeship in Hospitality Leadership and Supervision or other Management Training at the College.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.