Performing Arts (Dance) Level 3 Extended Diploma at South Essex College
This course will give you in-depth practical experience and theoretical knowledge of dance in order to pursue a career in the performing arts.
Completing this course will give you an Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Performing Arts (Dance).
System ref: #2702
You will study a range of subject areas including:
- urban and contemporary dance
- musical theatre
- performance skills
- historical context of performance
- performing arts business
- maths and English
- two GCSEs at grade C or above, in addition to maths at grade four or above and English at grade four or above, or
- four GCSEs at grade C or above, including maths and English, or
- Performing Arts (Dance) Level 2 Extended Certicate, maths at grade four or above and English at grade four or above, or equivalent
- you will be asked to provide evidence of your ability in the subject which could be in the form of an audition
- satisfactory references
- rehearsals and performances
- portfolios, essays and presentations
- evaluations and group discussions
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- higher education at university, college or conservatoire, including our HND Performance at University Centre Southend
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.