Sales Level 3 Apprenticeship at Lewtay Training Limited
This qualification is designed for people who work in a sales environment, either in sales roles or performing sales functions, and who have direct contact with customers. It covers a range of functions including developing a sales strategy, managing sales territories and teams, and face-to-face and telephone selling.
It gives learners the opportunity to:
- Develop and demonstrate their competence against National Occupational Standards (NOS)
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning through the development of personal, learning and thinking skills (PLTS)
- Have existing skills recognised
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification
- Negotiating, Handling Objections and Closing Sales
- Complying with Legal, Regulatory and Ethical Requirements in a Sales or Marketing Role
There are also a range of optional units to choose from. These will be chosen by you, with advice and guidance from your tutor, to ensure they suit your workplace and role.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lewtay Training Limited directly.