AS/A2 Physics at St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy
Is this course for me?
- This course will appeal to those students who:
- Are willing to think around problems
- Have an interest in all of the science subjects
- Enjoy the challenge of using scientific knowledge in new situations
- Enjoy to carry out practical science
This course is made up of 6 units
- Unit 1 Mechanics
- Unit 2 Electrons, Waves and Photons
- Unit 3 Practical Skills in Physics
- Unit 4 The Newtonian World
- Unit 5 Fields, Particles and Frontiers of Physics
- Unit 6 Practical Skills in Physics 2
Grade B or above in both GCSE Science and GCSE Additional Science, or grade B or above in GCSE Physics. Grade B in GCSE Mathematics is also required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy directly.