Hospitality - BTEC Diploma at Bedlingtonshire Community High School
This course aims to give students a practical introduction to the Hospitality industry. The course consists of four core units and a wide range of optional units. It is a practical course and give students the opportunity to visit a variety of hospitality venues. Students will also be involved in the running of a restaurant and planning / managing hospitality events.
- Investigating the catering and hospitality industry
- Products, services and support in the hospitality industry
- Principles of customer service
- Providing customer service
- Planning and running a hospitality event
- Healthier foods and special diets
- Prepare, cook and finish food
- Accommodation services
- Book-keeping for business
- Service of drinks
- Contemporary World food
- Service at a food table
Open to all students.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bedlingtonshire Community High School directly.