Coaching Young People and Adult's Cricket (Conversion) Level 2 at England and Wales Cricket Board Ltd
For coaches with the ECB Certificate in Coaching Children’s Cricket this course is designed to help to develop your confidence and equip you with the knowledge, understanding and applied skills to lead coaching sessions for young people and adults and create safe, enjoyable, stimulating player-centred coaching environments.
- 4 x 3 hour face-to-face modules
- 2 x 1 hour e-learning modules (approximately)
- ECB Certificate in Coaching Children’s Cricket
- 18 years of age
- Current emergency aid certificate
- Current Safeguarding Young Cricketers certificate or equivalent
- Disclosure and Barring Service check through ECB
- Applied coaching observed in Module 5 and Module 8
- 6 x applied coaching (supported practice) sessions in own environment in young people and adults environment
- Online coaching reflections
- Online multiple choice assessment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact England and Wales Cricket Board Ltd directly.