Nail Services (NVQ) L2 Diploma at North Lindsey College
This qualification will provide you with the requisite knowledge, understanding and
skills to work competently in the nail industry.
Throughout this qualification you will ensure responsibility to reduce risks to health and safety, fulfil salon reception duties, develop and maintain your effectiveness at work, promote additional services and products to clients, provide manicure and pedicure services, carry out nail art services and apply and maintain nail enhancements to create a natural finish.
Additional studies will include Art and Anatomy & Physiology.
- Nail art
- Nail enhancements
- Salon supervisor
- Retail sales and treatments
- Anatomy and physiology
- Health and safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Level 1 Diploma or
- 4 GCSEs A-E (typically including either English or Maths GCSE A-C)
- Practical assessments on paying clients.
- Students to collate a portfolio which must include photographic evidence to demonstrate their competence in the subject.
- This programme will enable you to progress on to the Nail Technology Level 3
- A junior nail technician within a nail bar or salon
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact North Lindsey College directly.