Travel and Tourism (Resort Representative route) BTEC Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma at Exeter College
This course allows you to specialise in the role of a resort representative, whilst also providing work related qualifications in a range of sectors within the industry.
- Study UK, European and long haul destinations
- Have work experience placements thanks to our excellent industry links with employers including Thomas Cook, Thistle Hotels, Bath Travel and Crealy
- Learn about working as an overseas representative, holiday entertainer and working as a children’s representative
- Develop transferable skills in communication and customer service
- Attend a residential in Edinburgh and an overseas residential to experience how the travel industry operates
Assessment includes a range of methods such as assignment tasks, presentations, group activities and practicals.
You need five GCSEs at grade C or above (including English language) and two additional GCSEs at grade D or above. If you have not achieved grade C or above in maths you will be expected to work towards achieving an appropriate Level 2 qualification in this subject.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Exeter College directly.