Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Management at Woodspeen Training
An Apprenticeship is a framework of qualifications which may include:
- ILM Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Management
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management Skills
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths, English & ICT
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal learning and thinking skills.
Level 3 NVQ Certificate and Level 3 Certificate:
The Level 3 Certificate in Management provides the underpinning knowledge and understanding for the qualification with the NVQ Certificate showing the skills and knowledge required for the qualification.
The Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Management has 3 mandatory units with a credit value of 14: optional units up to the credit value of 11 a total of a minimum 25 credits.
The Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management Skills has 3 mandatory units with a combined credit value of 6; optional units up to the value of 9 credits are required to obtain the minimum credit value of 15.
- Manage own professional development with an organisation (L3 NVQ Certificate)
- Set objectives and provide support for team members (L3 NVQ Certificate)
- Plan, allocate and monitor work of the team (L3 NVQ Certificate)
- Solving problems and making decisions (L3 Certificate)
- Introduction to leadership (L3 Certificate)
- Leading a team effectively (L3 Certificate)
Examples of optional units:
- Achieving objectives through time management
- Motivating to perform in the workplace
- Developing yourself and others
- Managing conflict in the workplace
- Managing stress in the workplace
- Organising and delegating
- Effective meetings for managers or lead and manage meetings
- Implementing change in own area of responsibility
- Communicate information and knowledge
- Make effective decisions
- Prepare for an support quality audits
- Manage achievement of customer satisfaction or manage customer service in own area of responsibility.
You should already have some prior experience in a managerial or team leader role, although this is not a formal requirement.
Follow on courses:
Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship in Leadership and Management, Foundation Degree in Management and Leadership and Business Management.
Methods of recording study:
E-portfolio and paper based portfolio options are available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.