Essential IT Skills (Level 1) Online Learning at Brooklands College
This course is for 16 - 18 year olds who are unable to attend school or college but who want to continue learning and gain a qualification.
Essential IT Skills Level 1 offers a route to relevant and modern IT user skills. You can learn new skills in the areas you need most and build on your existing IT skills. It’s a great qualification to add to your CV and impress future employers.
Each ITQ unit has a credit value. The Level 1 ITQ Award in IT User Skills (QCF) is awarded after 9 credits and the Level 1 ITQ Certificate in IT User Skills (QCF) is awarded after 13 credits.
Essential IT Skills (Level 1) units:
• IPU1: Improving productivity using IT (3 credits)
• WP1: Word processing software (3 credits)
• SS1: Spreadsheet software (3 credits)
• PS1: Presentation software (3 credits)
• DB1: Database software (3 credits)
• EML1: Using email (2 credits)
Guided Learning Hours - 60 - 150 hours
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Brooklands College directly.