Business and Administration - Apprenticeship (Level 2) at Alliance Learning
Alliance Learning offers Business Administration Apprenticeships throughout Greater Manchester, if you want to become an Office Manager, Personal Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary or an Administrator, this is the course for you!
This course involves handling a range of computer or paper based tasks relating to the routine aspects of running companies and organisations. You will also learn how to:
- Work efficiently and effectively on an individual basis and with other team members
- Filing, faxing, photocopying, dealing with mail, answering the telephone, general office duties and customer handling skills.
- Apprentices must have a sound knowledge of their company's key policies and procedures, legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to their industry
GCSE English and Maths A - C
Some employers do require specific GCSE grades
• Good literacy and numeracy skills. • Keyboard and computer skills. • Able to work quickly and accurately. • Spoken and written communication skills relating to working with colleagues, other departments, outside companies and members of the public. • An eye for detail. • Able to work as part of a team. • Problem solving ability.
You will be required to sit an English, Maths and ICT initital assessment before starting the Apprenticeship programme to check you are at a suitable level.
National Apprenticeship minimum wage is £3.30 per hour
Progression onto your Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Career Opportunities include:
- Office Junior / Manager
- Administrator / Team Leader
- Medical Receptionist
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Medical Secretary
- Administration Assistant
- Clerical Assistant
- Administration Executive / Officer / Team Leader
/ Personal Assistant / Secretary / Business Development Executive
To find out more about this qualification, contact the Alliance Learning recruitment team on 01204 677 888 or email at email@example.com
Follow us on social media for Apprenticeship updates
Facebook - 'Alliance Learning Horwich'
Twitter - @alhorwich
Instagram - alliance_learning
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.