Beauty Therapy: Nail Technology Level 3 at Nelson and Colne College
This course is suitable for those interested in a career in nail technology. You will learn advanced technical skills in nail technology including how to apply and maintain nail enhancements, design and apply nail art and how to develop techniques in airbrush design
- Health and safety
- Client care and communication
- Promoting products and services
- Apply and maintain nail enhancements
- Airbrush design for nails
- Design and apply nail art
- Nail enhancements
- Advanced hand and nail art techniquesThen choose between;
- Create an image for hair and beauty sector
- Display stock and promote sales
- Salon reception duties
- Enhance nails using electrical files
- Explore technological developments within the hair, beauty and associated areas
You will be assessed through a variety of methods including online testing, assignments, practical assessments in a real working environment and working on reception.
The majority of our Beauty Therapy students go on to gain full-time work within the industry, working for local salons, hotel and day spas and even on-board luxury cruise liners.
The College also works with salons and spas to offer Apprenticeships in Beauty Therapy.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Nelson and Colne College directly.