Oxbridge Academic Pathway at Prince Henry's Grammar School, Otley
This pathway is designed for academically able and hardworking students looking to apply to Oxford or Cambridge University
The programme will vary year on year depending on the needs of the individual students involved, but may include:
- Academic seminars programme to prepare for interviews
- Visits to Oxford and Cambridge
- Oxbridge conferences at other local Sixth Form providers
- Mock interview day with other Red Kite schools
- Support with entrance examinations
- Early Applicants’ advice evening for students and parents
- Opportunities to apply for Oxford and Cambridge Summer Schools and support with applications
- Network group with other Pathway students
- Talks from former students attending Oxford or Cambridge
- Advice from Admissions Tutors
In addition, you will be given individual support in preparing your university application and in selecting appropriate colleges to maximise your chances of gaining a place.
All the courses at these top universities are very competitive and, in addition to high grades at A level, you need to show a strong independent interest in your chosen course. This pathway is designed to give you the best possible chance to stand out from the crowd.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.