Business Administration Intermediate Apprenticeship at Epping Forest College
Business administration is an important support role within any business or organisation. This apprenticeship will prepare you to work effectively in a wide range of administration roles including executive assistant, secretary, administration assistant, data entry clerk and office junior.
This apprenticeship is equivalent to five GCSEs at grade A-C. Mandatory units for both level 2 and level 3 include:
- Managing own performance in a business environment
- Improving own performance in a business environment
- Working in a business environment
- Communicating in a business environment
At level 2 you will also select from a range of optional units which may include:
- Solving business problems
- Producing documents in a business environment
- Planning and organising an event
- Organising and reporting data
Full use of an online portfolio, Smart Assessor
Functional Skills Must undertake Maths English and ICT at L1 or Provide copies of GCSE
You need to be aged 16 or over and working for 30 hours a week or more. Apprenticeship programmes require a level of English and Maths which we can help you to to achieve through the completion of functional skills or in some cases GCSEs.
Online Test/ Practical work/Assignments/ Witness Testimony/Observation in the workplace
Materials will be discussed at interview with the Workforce Development apprenticeship team.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Epping Forest College directly.