BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Performing Arts at Challenge College
The BTEC Firsts in Performing Arts have been developed in the arts, media and publishing sector to focus on:
* education and training for performing arts employees
* providing opportunities for performing arts employees to achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 vocationally specific qualification
* providing opportunities for learners to gain a nationally recognised vocationally specific qualification to enter employment in the performing arts sector or to progress to further and higher education vocational qualifications such as the Edexcel Level 3 BTEC National in Performing Arts
* providing opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
A - Core Units - Dance
- Performing dance
- Performing Arts Production process
- The performing arts business
- Understanding Dance
- Contemporary Dance
- Jazz Dance
- Musical Theatre
- Make Up for Stage performers
No entry requirements
* to NVQ Level 2 or 3 in a related sector
* to a Level 2 or 3 Diploma (Creative and media)
* to a specialist qualification (such as the Level 3 BTEC National Certificate in Performing Arts)
* to the workplace in a suitable role under supervision.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Challenge College directly.