Sport: Performance and Excellence - BTEC Level 3 Diploma at Trinity Academy
- Principles of Anatomy and Physiology in Sport
- The Physiology of Fitness
- Assessing Risk in Sport
- Fitness Testing for Sport and Exercise
- Plus a further three optional units
The Diploma course is an additional five core units:
- Sports Nutrition
- Psychology for Sport Performance
- Technical and Tactical Skills in Sport
- The Athletes Lifestyle
- Plus a further four optional units
At least 5 GCSEs grades A* - C including grade C GCSE English and grade C in GCSE PE or merit in BTEC Sport Level 2.
Careers in the Health and Fitness Industry, Sports Development and Sports Coaching.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Trinity Academy directly.