Business A level at Paston Sixth Form College
Business provides students with a unique insight into the world of work. Through its study, students discover how businesses operate and learn about their key elements and essential business functions.
- What is business?
- Managers, leadership and decision making
- Decision making to improve marketing performance
- Decision making to improve operational performance
- Decision making to improve financial performance
- Decision making to improve human resource performance
- Analysing the strategic position of a business
- Choosing strategic direction
- Strategic methods: how to pursue strategies
- Managing strategic change
BBCCC at GCSE including English Language and either Mathematics or a science.
There is no coursework and all assessment is in the form of written exams. All three exams are sat at the end of the second year.
You can combine Business Studies with a very wide range of A-level subjects and students go on to university to study courses as diverse as accountancy, law, business, marketing and management as well as joint courses combining Business with, for example, a language.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Paston Sixth Form College directly.