Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children's and Young People's Settings CACHE Level 1 Diploma at Hull College Group
This qualification will develop the knowledge and awareness of the types of provision in the Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s sectors. They include the roles played by workers - from principles and values through to health and safety and working with others.
You will also study optional units in more specialised areas such as learning disability, sensory loss or mental health.
- Principles and Values
- Protection and Safeguarding
- Range of Service Provision and Roles Within Settings
- Employability Skills/Work Placements
- English and Maths
GCSE at grade D or above in English and a grade E in Maths. Satisfactory reference and clear Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Level 2 BTEC First Extended Certificate in Health and Social Care.
- Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to Early Years Education and Care
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.