Beauty Therapy- level 2 NVQ Diploma at Buxton & Leek College
The NVQ level 2 beauty therapy course will provide you with a detailed knowledge and understanding of all the level 2 treatments. The qualification gives opportunity to study a wide range of treatments which are currently used out in industry. The course comprises of 10 units that are continually assessed via practical client sessions and online exams.
Students will take all 10 core units
- G20: Health & Safety
- G8: Develop Effectiveness
- G4: Reception
- G18: Promote Treatments
- B4: Facial Unit
- B5: Eye Treatments
- B6: Waxing Treatments
- N2: Manicure
- N3: Pedicure
- B8: Make Up
PRODUCTS YOU’LL BE USING
- MAC Make Up
- Orly Polishes
- Orly FX Gel Polish
- Nailtquies Manicures
YOU’LL ALSO HAVE
- Trips to Professional Beauty North
- Training with Art Deco Make Up, Gerrads Facials, Orly FX Gel Polish & Spray Training
You'll need one of the following:
- GCSE grade C in English and two grade Cs in other subjects
- Pathway 2 Progression: Level 1 Diploma in Vocational Studies.
You'll be continually assessed through practical observations, oral questions, written assessments and assignments.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Buxton & Leek College directly.