Common Core Skills & Knowledge Training (Level 3) Developing Best Practice for Nannies at Simply One Stop Ltd
Are you a nanny, but have no formal childcare qualification?
Do you want to register with Ofsted?
Do you want to refresh or update your childcare skills?
Do you want to show professional standards and best practice?
As well as covering essential skills and knowledge required by Ofsted for working with children our course has been made more relevant for nannies by focusing on key skills to develop, help and prepare for an excellent standard of childcare in the family's own home.
This one day Nanny Course is developed by our team of highly experienced child care educators specialising in early childhood education and child development.
1. Understanding the legal and practical implementation of child protection.
2. Understanding the effect of transitions on child development.
3. Understanding the importance of play activities for children.
4. Understanding the importance of appropriate methods of communication when working with children, young people, their parents or carers.
5. Understanding the need for an awareness of multi-agency support and team working.
Completion Certificate: Each candidate will receive a certificate of attendance, but if you would like to have your work marked and certified by OCN it will only be £30 extra. This will involve you producing a small portfolio of written work. Upon completion you will then receive OCN certification which will be a great benefit to you enhancing your professional development and career.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Simply One Stop Ltd directly.