Photography 91 90 Credit/Extended Diploma at City of Bristol College
This course will focus on image editing and manipulation, pre-production photography, artistic photography, photographic animation and postproduction photography. You will also develop your personal presentation, communication and organisational skills. Work experience opportunities are available. Units undertaken on this year are also counted towards the second year (Full Extended Diploma).
- Visual recording in art & design
- Materials, techniques and processes in art & design
- Contextual referencing in art & design
- Photography studio techniques
- Experimental imagery
- Stop motion animation
- Image manipulation using computers
- Location photography
- Photographic location techniques
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above which must include English and/or maths or equivalent (L2 Functional Skills), a Higher Diploma (which is equivalent to 7 GCSEs at grade A*-C), NVQ 2 or Level 2 Diploma at merit grade with ideally GCSE English and/or maths at minimum grade C or equivalent (L2 Functional Skills).
- A visual portfolio that demonstrates your creative work • Learners must successfully complete all of the 90 Credit modules in year 1 before progressing to the year 2 Extended Diploma.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.