BTEC in Business at Bethnal Green Academy
- Unit 1: The Business Environment - How businesses work in the UK.
- Unit 2: Business Resources - Structures and organisations.
- Unit 3: Introduction to Marketing - How businesses communicate with their market.
- Unit 4: Business Communication - Internal and external communication.
- Unit 9: Creative Product Promotion - Advertising, marketing and PR.
- Unit 10: Market Research in Business - Methods and strategy behind market research.
- Unit 14: Aspects of Employment Law - Introduction to employment law.
- Unit 18: Managing a Business Event - Organise and run your own event.
- Unit 36: Starting a Small Business - From business plan to delivery!
- Unit 5: Business Accounting - How and why businesses keep up to date records.
- Unit 6: Management Accounting - Using accounting to improved organisations.
- Unit 12: Internet Marketing in Business - How and why businesses manage their online presence.
- Unit 15: Development Planning for a Career in Business - Setting objectives to support your career.
- Unit 38: Business and the Economic Environment - How organisations succeed in the marketplace.
- Unit 39:International Business- Business from a global perspective.
- Unit 21: Aspects of Contract and Business Law - Developing understanding of legal procedures in business.
- Unit 28: Business Project Management - Strategies and techniques for managing a project.
- Unit 35: Supply Chain and Stock Management - Understand the importance of logistics in commerce.
*All units may be subject to change based on student interest
Business Level 2 or GCSE Business is desirable but not essential.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bethnal Green Academy directly.