Business and Administration Level 3 NVQ Diploma at CSM Training
Learners who work in an administrative role with a high degree of autonomy. This qualification will provide the opportunity to develop understanding and skills in a broad range of administrative activities. It will enable the learner to gain essential business skills such as decision-making and resource and project management.
Around 20-26 weeks, but the exact timescale will be agreed at the initial planning meeting.
The main units are:
- Unit 301 Manage own performance in a business environment
- Unit 302 Evaluate and Improve own performance in a business environment
- Unit 303 Work in a business environment
- Unit 304 Communicate in a business environment
There are a number of units that will be chosen at the initial planning meeting. Examples of the optional units are:
- Unit 308 Negotiate in a business environment
- Unit 309 Supervise a team in a business environment
- Unit 310 Develop a presentation
- Unit 311 Deliver a presentation
On completion of this qualification candidates may progress into employment or to the following qualifications:
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate/Diploma in Business & Administration
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Business & Administration
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CSM Training directly.