Sport (City & Guilds) Certificate Level 1 at Acorn Training Consultants
This course is designed to get you active, introduce you to the world of sport, exercise and fitness and motivate you to become a leader through sport.
This programme is best suited to people who want to lead and participate in sports activities.
- Build an understanding of exercise and fitness
- Challenge yourself to adopt a fitter and healthier lifestyle
- Find out how the body works through exercise
- Develop leadership skills
- Complete a one week paid work experience placement
- Develop employability skills
- Receive help with CVs, job applications, preparing for interviews and career planning
- Improve your Maths and English skills
- Move onto a Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Find employment in the sport and fitness industry
- Further education at Level 2
- Fitness Instructor
- Leisure Assistant
- Personal Trainer
- Sport and Fitness Nutritionist
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acorn Training Consultants directly.