Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Retail at Woodspeen Training
This Apprenticeship will support the development and skills required to specialise within retail sales, retail management or visual merchandising. The national occupational standards for Retail at Level 3 support the ethos of holistic assessment that is, being assessed by work role rather than individual units.
- Work effectively in your retail organisation
Examples of Optional Units:
- Manage staff to receive goods in a retail environment
- Organise and monitor the storage of stock in a retail environment
- Manage the payment transaction process in a retail environment
- Manage the prevention of wastage and loss in a retail environment
It is expected that you will have achieved a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Retail or have substantial experience within the Retail sector.
Follow on courses:
Higher level retail qualifications in buying and merchandising, visual merchandising or generic qualifications in Management, Foundation Degrees in Retailing (other retail titles available). BA Honours Degree in Retail.
Methods of recording study:
E-portfolio and paper based portfolio options are available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.