Electrical Installation Level 1 Diploma at Warwickshire College Group
The course is aimed at those aged 16-19 years wishing to seek a career in the electrical industry.
You will cover a range of basic tasks and underpinning knowledge involved in Electrical Installation.
Maths and English are an integral part of this course. However if you already hold these qualifications at Grade C and above then you will be exempt from these qualifications.
- Unit 101 Structure of the construction industry
- Unit 102 fundamental safe working practices
- Unit 103 Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
- Unit 104 Site preparation for working in the construction industry
- Unit 105 Electrical installation wiring and terminations
- Unit 106 Fabrication techniques for electrical installation
- Unit 107 Electrical science and technology
- GCSEs Grade D or above in Maths and English
- Reference or report from previous school or course
- Successful interview
- Initial assessment to help indentify appropriate courses for those who do not achieve the required GCSE grades
Methods of Study:
Theoretical as well as practical skills will be taught and developed to suit the needs of the candidate and the requirements of the awarding body
Method of Assessment:
- City and Guilds exams
- practical assessments
City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation (Buildings and Structures) - 2365-02
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment) - 2357-13
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Maintenance) - 2357-23
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.