Business Administration - Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 at Easton & Otley College
This apprenticeship is designed to reflect the work of administration staff across a wide range of occupations and sectors of employment. The purpose of this programme is to further develop and enhance the practical skills and knowledge required to implement, maintain and supervise an effective administrative service.
It is suitable for those whose role involves carrying out administrative duties with a considerable amount of responsibility and autonomy.
Programme Structure: The apprenticeship framework is made up of different nationally recognised qualifications. Including:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English, Mathematics and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Course content includes:
- Communicate in a business environment
- Principles of business communication and information
- Principles of administration
- Principles of business
- Manage personal and professional development
- Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to clarify course appropriateness.
- Entrants must have the ability to achieve Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and ICT and be able to cope with the Level 3 vocational qualification.
- Apprentices must be employed in the industry and must have a contract of employment working for a minimum for 30 hours per week.
Apprentices successfully completing the Advanced Apprenticeship have opportunities to progress within the industry by continuing onto other Management Training at the College.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.