Retail Skills Advanced Apprenticeship at Let's Do Business (South East) Group Limited
This advanced apprenticeship, your training will focus on a more specific role to gain greater skills in your preferred specialty. You will handle more responsibility and gain important management skills.
From organising displays to learning the crucial aspects of management, the skills gained from the retail apprenticeship are transferable to all retail companies.
- The role of effective customer service in the retail sector
- The retail selling process
- How individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of a retail business
- How a retail business maintains health and safety on its premises
- The visual merchandising process in retail business
Although there are no formal entry requirements candidates will need to demonstrate a positive attitude to succeed in this qualification.
This advanced apprenticeship framework includes Functional Skills, VRQ Certificate in Retail Skills and NVQ Level 3 Retail Skills and Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
Progression to the advanced apprenticeship in Management.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Let's Do Business (South East) Group Limited directly.