Marketing at Knole Academy
Marketing was developed with CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) to provide students with a pathway to marketing careers and further study. It covers the main principles of marketing and how to apply them to business situations and relies on students having meaningful industry input.
There are eight units covered over two year course.
There are two external examinations and six portfolio pieces to be completed over the 2 years. The centre can teach the units in any order they wish. Students are only allowed an initial test and then one resit of each exam unit. Students must complete both years to receive a qualification.
Unit title -
1. Competitive business environment - External examination
2. Marketing principles - External examination
3. Customer communications - Internally centre assessed
4. Digital essentials - Internally centre assessed
5. Responsible businesss - External assignment
6. Marketing research - Internally centre assessed
7. Stakeholder engagement - Internally centre assessed
8. Collaborative project - Internally centre assessed
Five or more GCSE qualifications at grade C or above including English and Mathematics at grade 5.
Lenght of course:
Two years. Students will be assessed throughout Year 1 through internal assessment, mock exams and where available, external exams. Students need to demonstrate strong performance in all assessments to gain entry to Year 2.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.