Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service at SBC Training
This course is for people who would like to develop skills that will enable them to provide good customer service to internal or external customer in any working environment. Learners need to be able to influence improvements in customer service.
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (Combined Qualification). This qualification provides in-depth knowledge and helps to put this knowledge into practice to improve performance in the workplace.
- Functional Skills in English and Maths will be integrated into the programme to provide support to ensure that key skills are at the appropriate level to take the job forward.
- CFA ‘Employment Rights and Responsibilities’ Workbook Completion of the workbook will enhance learner’s knowledge and understanding of Employment Law, Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity, roles and responsibilities.
Learners will develop their skills and knowledge in essential areas including:
- Communicating effectively with customers
- Resolving problems and improving customer relations
- Keeping records
- Gathering customer feedback
- Working in a team
Optional units will be selected to develop skills and knowledge in areas that may include:
- Processing information about customers
- Delivering reliable customer service
- Recognising diversity when delivering customer service
- Resolving customer service problems
- Developing customer relationships
- Supporting customer service improvements
- Developing personal performance through delivering customer service
Following enrolment, learners engage in a blended programme of training and support that will include attendance at group training sessions, on a day release basis, self-directed learning and face to face support from their personal tutor. It would be helpful but not essential if learners have access to a computer and the internet.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact SBC Training directly.
Last updated date: 22 December 2016