Business Level 2 Diploma at Bridgwater College
The Cambridge Technical Diploma in Business at level 2 is designed for anyone who has a strong interest in working in the business environment and becoming aware of the different areas that are involved in the running of a successful business operation.
If you are looking for a career in the modern business world then the course is an excellent choice to help you understand and decide your next steps, whether that is straight into employment or maybe onto further study of business at a higher level.
The course covers mandatory units which are designed to give a broad knowledge and skills base about the workings of a typical business including:
- Business Purposes
- Business Organisations
- Financial Forecasting for Business
- People in Organisations
- The Marketing Plan
Other units studied then go into more depth about various key business topics which may include:
- Verbal and Non-verbal Communication in Business Contexts
- Business Communication Through Documentation
- Training and Employment in Business
- Personal Selling in Business
- Customer Relations in Business
- Business Online
- Employability skills
Five GCSEs at grades C-E or an equivalent BTEC/OCR level 1 course with a strong profile of Merits.
- Written assessment
- Writing formal reports/producing an information pack
- Practical assessment
- Level 3 BTEC Extended National Diploma in Business is available at the college
- Various Apprenticeship opportunities at level 2/3 are also available at the college
- Direct entry into employment. These may include job opportunities in administration, retailing, finance and marketing
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridgwater College directly.