Business and Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 at Westward Pathfinder
Business & Administration qualifications fit into many occupations. The core units are:
- Manage own performance in a business environment: managing your workload andbeing accountable for your own work.
- Improve own performance in a business environment: improving your performance atwork by encouraging feedback from others.
- Work in a business environment: in a way that reduces waste, promotes sustainability supports diversity, maintains confidentiality and security.
- Communicate in a business environment: being able to communicate clearly andaccurately, in writing and verbally.
- Optional units: there is an extensive range of optional units including making and receiving telephone calls, planning and delivering events, problem solving, dealing with visitors, managing stationery, producing documents, meetings, minutes, research and report information and many more.
You will be supported by your assessor to build a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of a customer service role as well as evidence that shows you can do the job.
We can often support the cost of your course subject to eligibility. We may be able to reduce or waive a course fee depending on individual circumstances.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Westward Pathfinder directly.