Customer Services Advanced Apprenticeship at Shipley College
This will help you develop the skills to provide excellent customer service which can be applied to hundreds of job roles across many different sectors.
Good customer service is key to the success of any business or organisation. This vital skill is needed everywhere and covers all the extras that make a client’s experience better.
You often work at the front end of an employer’s business activities and regularly assist customers. Duties will vary, but in most cases you’ll be making sure that people are dealt with in a positive, reliable and pleasant way – whether that’s by offering advice on products and services, handling enquiries or even dealing with complaints professionally.
- First of all you need to find an apprenticeship vacancy in your chosen area.
- You will have an interview.
- 4 GCSEs at grades A*-C (9-4) (plus a minimum grade D (3) in English and maths).
- Completion of a relevant apprenticeship programme at Level 2 or minimum of one year’s relevant industry experience in the same area of work as you wish to study.
- You must pass an initial assessment in English & maths.
After completing an advanced apprenticeship, you can progress on to further study at college or use the skills you have developed and the experience you have gained at work to progress further in your job role/career.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Shipley College directly.