Electrical Installation Diploma Level 2 at City of Bristol College
This qualification is an introduction to working in an electrical craft and has both knowledge and practical elements.
- Basic electrical installation using hand and powered tools
- Calculation of components
- Safe working practices
You must have:
- All applicants will need a minimum of 4 GCSEs at grade C including maths and English and science or successful completion of a related level electrical installation qualification with appropriate maths skills equivalent to GCSE grade C (Level 2)
- Attendance history at school or college in excess of 85%
- A strong commitment to adopt a ‘work ready’ approach, taking responsibility for your own development and behaviour
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.