Crushers and Screeners at The Construction Skills People Ltd
This assessment is designed for those involved in operating Crushers and Screeners to show their competence in these equipments.
To successfully pass the assessment the operator must be able to:
- Operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and accepted good practice.
- Identify the basic construction and components, and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges.
- Carry out a pre-inspection.
- Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems.
- Positioning of conveyors and hoppers.
- Emergency stop operations.
- Observing and controlling the output during crushing activities.
- Shutting down and securing the machine.
- Be able to operate safely under varying site conditions.
- Be able to carry out minor adjustments and routine services.
- Have an understanding of responsibilities under Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and other current legislation.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Construction Skills People Ltd directly.