Accessibility links

A Level Product Design (RMT and Graphics) at Ruislip High School

Course description

Product Design A Levels offer two completely separate pathways:

  • Resistant Materials Technology
  • Graphic Products

The structure of the courses allows students to develop a range of skills and outcomes at AS Level, demonstrating their creativity. Students then apply these skills to a design and make project at A2. The course also develops students’ knowledge and understanding of, and skills and application in, designing products. It also develops students’ research, analysis, product development, project planning and evaluation skills.

Assessment

The design and make elements are worth 60% of the final grade and the exam papers are worth the other 40%. There is an exam and a design and make activity in each year of the two year course.

How to apply

If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ruislip High School directly.

Last updated date: 07 May 2015

Key information

Venues