Warehousing and Storage Apprenticeship Level 2 at South Gloucestershire and Stroud College*
Employers in the industry need to attract new talent to replace those who leave or retire and encourage existing staff to gain level 2 qualifications. Apprentices work as Warehouse Pickers/Packers, Loaders and with appropriate training, Fork Lift Truck Operators. Advanced Apprentices take on more responsibility including junior team leader roles. This framework will provide opportunities to move into level 3 jobs and training in warehousing and into the wider logistics sector.
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Warehousing & Storage
- Health, Safety and Security at Work
- Develop Effective Working Relationships with Colleagues in Logistics Operations
- Plus a Variety of Optional Units
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (where applicable)
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Team Leading or Advanced Apprenticeship in Logistics Operations, Warehousing and Storage or Driving Goods Vehicles.
Warehouse Operations Team Member, progression into Team Leader, Warehouse Manager, Transport Manager.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Gloucestershire and Stroud College* directly.