Administration Level 2 at Vocational Training Services Care Sector Limited
Business and Administration Apprenticeships provide learners with skills needed to progress in a business support role. Areas covered include administration, communication, providing reception services, IT skills and some specialist areas.
Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
Diploma in Business Support.
You will complete a number of mandatory units including:
• Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
• Principles of providing administrative services
• Principles of managing information and producing documents.
You can choose from a range of Optional units, including:
• Principles of supporting change in a business environment
• Principles of working in the public sector
• Principles of project management
• Principles of contributing to innovation and change.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Vocational Training Services Care Sector Limited directly.