A Level IT at The Whitby High School
This course encourages candidates to develop:
· the capacity for thinking creatively, innovatively,
analytically, logically and critically;
· the skills to work collaboratively;
· the ability to apply skills, knowledge and understanding
of ICT in a range of contexts to solve problems;
· an understanding of the consequences of using ICT on
individuals, organisations and society and of social,
legal, ethical and other considerations on the use of ICT;
· an awareness of emerging technologies and an
appreciation of the potential impact these may have on
individuals, organisations and society.
Five A*-C grades at GCSE required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Whitby High School directly.