Hospitality BTEC Level 1 and 2 at Skegness College of Vocational Training Limited
This course has been designed for full and part time learners. The course develops knowledge required to work in the Hospitality industry.
• Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
• Working in the Hospitality Industry
• Food and Health Safety in Hospitality
• How the Hospitality Industry Contributes to Healthy Lifestyles
• Marketing and Promotion in Hospitality
• Front Office Services in teh Hospitality Industry
• Planning and Running a Hospitality Event
Practical Work Experience in Local Hotels, Restaurants and Clubs may also be available.
You may progress onto a higher level course, find employment in a catering environment or move onto an apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Skegness College of Vocational Training Limited directly.