Fish Management – Level 2 Diploma at Sparsholt College
During this course you’ll learn the theory and practical skills needed for the fish management industry.
You’ll be involved in a range of practical activities both at the College and off site at fish farms, local rivers and still water fisheries.
Towards the end of the course you’ll put your skills into practice during work experience which will help you to build up valuable employer contacts and potentially gain employment.
• Work experience and industry organisation
• Fish science
• Fish farming
• Sports fishery management, maintenance and angling
Four GCSEs at grade D or above including English and Maths/Level 1 Diploma plus satisfactory performance in English and Maths and a good school or college reference.
• Level 3 Diploma in Fishery Management: Sport Fishery or Ornamental pathways
• Level 2 Apprenticeship in Fish Management
• Trout, carp or ornamental fish farms
• Sport fisheries
• Aquatic retail shops
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Sparsholt College directly.